At Apex, we value data as precious and we have developed a Data Protection Service to support organisations to keep it that way.
Apex HR do much more than advise and support with your people’s needs. We also offer a service to support you in the protection of your people’s data, whether this is your internal staff or external customers of for whom you process their personal Data.
Processing data is an important part of any business, with the updates in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018 from the EU, the UK has tailored it to its own Data Protection Act 2018.
Our team are here to support business owners to ensure their policies and procedures are up to date and compliant with the updated laws. We have an established team who work alongside legal and data protection experts to ensure we deliver first class advice, guidance and support both remotely and onsite.
We have various support services and packages to ensure your business is compliant;
- Onsite Initial Data Protection Audit and summary report of recommendations
- Support with your Policies, Privacy notices and Procedures
- ½ day Data Protection training and awareness
- Data Protection annual refresher training and awareness
- Support with identifying and dealing with Breaches
- Support with Subject Access Requests (SAR)
- Support with Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA)
- Support manual, electronic and cyber security systems of data
- Support with Direct Marketing
Depending on your business requirements we are able to tailor the above into a one-off package, an ongoing support package or support on individual specifications.
Complete the contact form below to receive more information about how we can support your compliance requirements.