At Apex HR, we understand the significant demands placed on business owners, leaders and entrepreneurs every day.
Business leadership and ownership can at times feel like a very lonely place. Our expert coaches work with individuals on their journey of personal and professional growth, sharing fresh thinking, insight and ideas. We see first hand the benefits of a coaching culture and the huge benefits this can bring to a business and to individual lives. We would love to have a conversation with you to explore how your organisation can discover these benefits.
Coaching for Transitions
This service provides an expert, personalised coaching experience to help individuals at critical transition points in their lives and careers. Transitions might include:
– Being appointed to a management or leadership position for the first time
– Returning from an extended period of absence at work
– The transition from education to the world of work
– Career changers
– Those who are approaching or who have started retirement
– People who are facing the prospect of, or who have just been made redundant
Request more information about Coaching for Transitions at email@example.com
The HR Mentor
This service provides expert, tailored mentoring to help HR professionals throughout their careers. Examples of areas covered within our HR mentor program are:
– Challenging existing assumptions and inspiring new ideas
– Imparting 20 years of senior HR and leadership knowledge
– Sharing the deep level of knowledge and thinking about the latest cutting edge HR and leadership trends and patterns
– Challenge and support model to help HR professional maximise their contribution to their organisations
– Grow and develop confidence to become a HR ‘thought leader’ and expert
– Career mentoring, advice and support at each stage of your developmental journey
Request more information about The HR Mentor support at firstname.lastname@example.org
High quality, challenging coaching for CEOs, MDs and senior leaders in business. More and more executives are seeing coaching as an essential part of their own leadership development, as well as their senior teams.
– An opportunity to tap into wisdom and insight that really makes a difference.
– Our experts invest in relationships at a deep level, listening and understanding the unique needs of each individual.
– Our coaching methods are proven to unlock the full potential of leadership within organisations.
– We have a range of experienced, expert executive coaches from a diverse range of sectors and industries who thrive by sharing their expertise to help others maximise their effectiveness and achieve their goals.
Request more information about Executive Coaching at email@example.com
Line Manager – Leading Retailer in Plymouth
I’ve been having management coaching sessions with Kevin to help improve my skill set both as a manager and as a mentor. Through the sessions, Kevin had given me detailed examples of practical thinking which I can use to better communicate and manage people. Through Kevin’s strong challenge and strong support model, I have found already that it can be easy to tame your own emotions and help understand others in difficult situations as well as day to day management.
Some of the main takeaways I have used already from our sessions are:
Avoiding rushing when discussing issues, taking my time slowing everything down and explaining my reasons for seeing something wrong as well as really listening to what the other person has to say. This has shown great results for me already when dealing with these sorts of situations.
Making the most of training ; asking people to transfer what they learnt at training seminars to teaching other staff has multiple benefits such as switching the persons mindset from student to teacher and as a result of the training other staff member also learning from it.
Also not avoiding difficult conversations and addressing them helps both Manager and staff member from not getting into bad habits and creates a feeling of setting and adhering to standards.
Also the chimp paradox book is helping me to not only understand my own emotions and how to deal with them but also help other people do the same.